Saturday 24 October 2020

An Update

So.

It's been something like three years since I posted anything here. My disappearance hasn't been due to any fact in particular, but I guess you prioritise other hobbies over time.

A lot has happened since the inception of this blog and I have debated just deleting it completely due to privacy reasons. At the same time, I kind of like having it preserved in some form or another. Maybe I'll get back into reviewing since I've certainly watching a bunch of films over the past three years and have some recommendations. It's also fun (and kind of eerie) to see how much my writings and personal view on life have changed since I started.

I know no one came here for a personal rant (no one comes here, I write this for myself), but I guess I owed some explanation to myself at the very least.

Anyway, maybe I'll see you, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment